Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Flannel Love


1. Flannel Shirt 2. Nars Audacious Lipstick (Fanny) 3. Tory Burch Purse  4. Michael Kors Watch 5. Booties 6. Essie Polish (the perfect cover up) 7. Jeans 

Fall is here and the weather is finally starting to turn cool down here in the South! That means that it is the time of year again where I will be living in flannel shirts! I own a ton of different flannels and I just can not get enough of them. I mentioned on my Instagram the other day that I absolutely LOVE these flannels, pictured above, from Old Navy because they fit great on my tall figure and are actually an over sized, longer fit! The outfit above is an example of my go to fall outfit! The Nars Audacious lipsticks are a little on the pricey side but the formula is amazing, and this one in the color Fanny is gorgeous for fall! Hope y'all are having a great week! Thanks for reading!

XOXO
Lauren  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished