Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pamper Routine




I thought I would share some of my favorite products that I like to use when I decide to give myself a little spa pamper night! There is nothing better than a relaxing night in when you have time to just treat yourself with a nice bubble bath and a glass of wine, or simply taking a little extra time with your night time skincare routine. 

I have been using the First Aid Beauty face wash for awhile now and love it. It is great for sensitive and oily skin types so it never irritates my skin. All of the GlamGlow masks are seriously amazing! If you have not tried one yet you must run to Sephora now and go get one (or a sample) to try out! I also recently got the Kate Somerville dilo oil as a sample packet to try out and it is now next on my splurge list! I got about a weeks worth of use out of the sample packet and honestly thought I noticed a difference within the first night!! Finally be sure to end your pamper night with a good moisturizer and freshly painted nails. 

  Go ahead girls you deserve it! Grab your favorite magazine, light a candle, pour you a glass of wine and relax with your favorite face mask on! Don't worry there is always time to clean the house later! ;) 

XOXO
Lauren




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished