Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall Lip Haul




I thought I would share a quick haul of the lip products that I have purchased recently with y'all. As you probably know I have a serious lipstick addiction and I am constantly adding to my collection. Now that we are officially heading into the Fall months I have started transitioning into more fall like shades. I have not yet ventured into a super deep vampy color, although I am sure I will eventually pick one up to try, but for now I am just wearing more nude, berry, and mauve pink colors. I have been loving the mauve lip colors inspired by Kylie Jenner lately which is why I picked up these two lip pencils that I love wearing on their own and paired with some of these other lipsticks! Let me know in the comments below which lipsticks you are loving for Fall and which I should try out next! :)

Thanks so much for reading!
XOXO
Lauren



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished