Thursday, July 31, 2014

Favorite Makeup Brushes





Face brushes:

Real Techniques
Real Techniques Expert Brush  3.

F80 - Flat Kabuki&#8482
Sigma F80
1.                                                                            





2.                  
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46
Sephora #48 


4.


F86 - Tapered Kabuki&#8482
Sigma F86





6.Real Techniques
Real Techniques Powder Brush




9.the original beautyblender®
Beauty Blender











        5.


Real Techniques
Real Techniques Blush Brush
 
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Pro Airbrush Blush Brush #54
8.    Sephora #54  
7. Sigma F35
                                                                        














Here are my most used makeup brushes. I will do a post on my favorite eye brushes later on. I obviously have not tried every brush out there, but out of the ones that I have these are my favorites!

 The sigma brushes are my must have makeup brushes that I can not live without. I use the F80 to apply my foundation, the F86 for my under eye concealer (life changing), and the F35 for highlighter. I have tried a couple of sephora brushes and actually hated one, but I love the Sephora #48 brush. Even though it says that it is a bronzer brush it works amazingly as a foundation brush. I use the sephora #54 brush to contour with and it does a great job, however I am still looking for a new contour brush to try out at the moment! The Real Techniques brushes are not only great but are also so cheap (with no shedding)! The expert face brush is also great for foundation, and the powder brush is amazing to bronze/blend all over the face and neck with. Last but definitely not least the beauty blender is seriously AHmazing!! You wet it, squeeze it out and use it to pat in your foundation. It gives such a great, natural, airbrushed look! You must try it right now if you never have....seriously go order it now! ;) 

Hope this helps if you were on the market for new makeup brushes!!
Please leave comments below letting me know your favorites when it comes to makeup brushes. I would love to hear what you are loving and any recommendations on new ones that I should try! Also if you try any of these let me know how you like them. 

XOXO
Lauren





 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished