Monday, July 14, 2014

Beach Bag Must Haves







My husband and I love going to the beach for vacations. Florida is one of our favorite places to go together and although we can not make it there this year I thought I would share my beach/pool bag must haves.

 The tote I have in this picture is one that I have had for awhile now from bath and body works that came with some of their products in it. I like it because it zips completely closed at the top to help keep the sand out and it is also cute! Most of the time I just use bags like these that I get from Victoria Secret or Bath and Body Works from promotional sales because they are cute, but if they get ruined its not a big deal because it is not a bag that I paid a lot for. Obviously you will need your bikini and a cute cover up unless you like to hang out at the nude beaches (to each their own). Also a must have is a big beach towel, a pair of sunglasses to protect those eyeballs, a hat to help protect your face, and a pair of flip flops so your feet do not burn off in the hot sand (trust me you DO NOT want to experience that). The most important thing is making sure you apply enough sunscreen and protect your skin from the sun. I used to hate applying sunscreen because I did not like how it felt greasy and sticky, but this Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen feels like you're applying lotion instead. It is also a high SPF and smells great, and the after lotion is even better (that's why it is pretty much gone).  Most of the time when I am at the beach I do not wear any makeup at all but if  I do it is very lightweight. A matte tinted mositurizer, a cream bronzer, waterproof mascara, and a light wash of lip balm is all you need. If any of y'all are heading to the beach this summer I hope you enjoy and drink and margarita for me! :) 

My Must Haves:
1. Beach tote- Love this Wifey one from ILYCouture   
2. Beach Towel- My bestie gave me this monogrammed one but here is one from Shop Crystal Faye
3. Bikini- Victoria Secret one here
4. Cover up- Mine is a tank dress from target (old) options here
5. Hat- Also old from taget..new options here
6. Sunglasses- Rayban 
7. Sandals- Target
8. Head wrap/Bandana-  Francescas
9. Ipad- for reading material
10. Snack bar- love the Fiber One bars
11. Face Suncreen- Love this neutrogena one  
12. Sunscreen and After Sun Lotion- here and here 
13. Jouer Matte tinted moisturizer- here and here for dry skin 
14. Waterproof Mascara- here
15. Cream Bronzer- here
16. Lip balm- here and here 
17. Cooling Face Mist- here

Thanks for reading! 
XOXO
Lauren 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished