Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Favorite Pink Lipsticks

Top Ten  Pink Lipsticks
If you follow me on instagram (which you should be already) then you most likely have noticed that I love me some pink lipstick. Nude pink all the way to hot pink, I'm all about a pink pout. Pink lipstick can go with a bunch of different makeup looks and looks good on every skin tone! Below are some of my most worn pink lipsticks. They range from drugstore to high-end and some of them look very similar in the pictures but when you see them in person they are a shade or two different. Yes you are about to see a whole bunch of kissy "duck face" pictures...and yes it made me feel like an idiot while taking them...and yes my face actually got tired from trying to get good "lip pictures" after about the third one! I'm slowly finding out that trying to share your love of beauty products with the world is actually A LOT harder than it looks! If you don't believe me go ahead and try it for yourself! Anyways I hope you thoroughly enjoy my duck, bird, (whatever they are referred to now) selfies!! :)






1. YSL Rouge Volupte #1

2. Bare Minerals Moxie in Fly High 


3. Nars Roman Holiday 

4. MAC Rose Lily 

5. MAC Pink Pearl Pop


6. Maybelline Pink Pop 

7. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Showy 
( these two are very very similar in color except this one is matte)
8. Milani Rose Amour 



9. MAC Happy-Go-Lucky
(similar to candy yum yum but not matte)

10. MAC Girl About Town


Left to Right
YSL Rouge Volupte #1, Bare Minerals Fly High, Nars Roman Holiday, MAC Rose Lily, MAC Pink Pearl Pop, Milani Rose Amour, Maybelline Pink Pop, Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Showy, MAC Happy-go-Lucky, MAC Girl About Town 

BLOOPERS:

One thing that I have learned as I've grown older is to not care so much what others think about you (not that I always succeed at that), but one of the things that you will learn about me is... I am shy but also veryyy silly (my friends call me weird) and I do not take life too seriously...and you shouldn't either so here are a couple of "out takes" to enjoy!! Thanks for stopping by! :) 

XO
Lauren








No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished