Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Time Loves



1.



2.





3.


4.
5.


6.


7.

Here are just a few things that I have been loving for spring! I am really into the pastel color trend this spring, and pops of bright color with a simple outfit! I usually go for more casual outfits, so I love adding a statement necklace, bright lipstick, a super cute sandal or a pretty purse like the ones above to dress the look up a bit. I have added the links to these items below!

Side note: I am slowly but surely working on learning the best ways to make this blog the best that it can be and what it takes to do so. As you can tell, I am very new to this and I am still having to learn the ins and outs of blogging! Hopefully the next time I do a post like this it is laid out in a nice neat board for you, and each of my post continue to improve!!! Anyways, sorry for rambling! :) 

Hope you enjoy~Thanks for reading! 
XO
Lauren



1.JCREW Blouse
2.BOYFRIEND JEANS
3.RAYBANS
4.GIGINEWYORK SATCHEL
5. STEVE MADDEN SANDALS
6.ILYCOUTURE NECKLACE
7.YSL LIPSTICK

I am not affiliated with nor am I sponsored by any of these brands 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished